Introducing The MY CGD App For The Ultimate Garage Security
The MY CGD Smartphone App and Camera Opener is the perfect way to keep an eye on your garage (especially when you’re away), giving you that peace of mind and garage security.
MY CGD App Features Include:
* Real-time camera feed.
* Open and close your garage with the push of a button on your phone, from anywhere you are.
* Contactless deliveries.
* The ability to give temporary access to guests or workers, and then revoke their access once they leave.
* If you lose or misplace a garage remote you can use the app to delete it.
* Track the health of your garage door and receive alerts when something isn’t right or a service is needed.
* You can view complete diagnostics, so you can see who has been in and out, and when.
Watch this video to discover more of the amazing features of our innovative MY CGD App.
Hope you enjoyed our article titled How To Improve Garage Security & Reduce Break Ins. Besides "How To Improve Garage Security & Reduce Break Ins", feel free to browse our blog for more great content. A1 Garage Doors.
Common garage door repair related FAQ
How long does it take to replace a garage door?
Roughly 3 to 4 hours, if done properly.
How often should my a garage door be serviced?
Your garage door is a large piece of moving equipment made up of many parts. Some families use their garage door more than their front door. We recommend having your garage door and operator serviced every year in order to ensure a properly working door and operator. The noises your door or operator makes are your initial “warning signs” that something is not quite right. The longer you put off the necessary service, the more damage may result.
How long do garage door springs usually last?
The most common torsion springs have an expected life of about 10,000 cycles (one opening and one closing is a cycle.)
What is the life span of a garage door opener?
The average life span of a door opener can vary from 10 to 20 years depending on the model and usage.